Areas of Practice
We practice law as a profession, as a way to serve, counsel and represent our clients through many different legal issues — always with a commitment to work for the client’s success.
- Family Law: Whether your circumstances require aggressive litigation, skillful negotiation or a collaborative approach involving cooperative parties, we work with you to find solutions suited to your goals and situation. Contact us if you have questions regarding Divorce, Dissolution, Collaborative Law, Spousal Support, Child Support, Shared Parenting, Custody, or Complex Property Division.
- Estate Planning: Our lawyers listen to your concerns and objectives and translate that information into the documents necessary to transfer wealth and provide guidance to your family, your business and others. Contact us if we can answer your questions regarding Wills, Trusts, Wealth Transfer, Asset Protection, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills.
- Probate Estate and Trust Administration: We offer experienced representation through the probate process for estate administration, trust administration, guardianships, adoptions and other probate matters. Contact us if you or your family require assistance due to the death or incapacity of a loved one or if you are considering adoption.
- Personal Injury: If you were injured in a car or truck accident or if a loved one suffered a wrongful death, our personal injury attorneys are prepared to resolve insurance coverage and other legal issues. Contact us if you were involved in a collision or suffered an injury and need assistance dealing with an insurance company or the person responsible for your injuries or loss.
- Business Law and Transactions: Our business attorneys help clients select the proper business entity, negotiate and draft contracts, navigate statutory compliance requirements, counsel shareholders and directors, establish and maintain a non-profit corporation, and plan for business succession. Contact us if you are forming a new business or need guidance with regard to an existing entity.